IPIS offers internships to students and recent graduates.
Our offer consists of the following:
- Personal supervision by one of our researchers
- Office space (if available) and use of office equipment
- Possibility of publication for papers
- Use of our working library
How to apply?
- Send a motivation letter, an article/paper of your own, CV and references to: info at ipisresearch dot be (applications without CVs or article/paper will not be taken into consideration). Please also inform us of the period you envisage.
- If your application meets our requirements, you will receive an invitation by mail for a personal discussion, which will decide if the internship is accepted.
- Details concerning the procedure
Our preference goes to candidates with a specific research proposal and who wish to draft a publishable article or paper. Also of interest to us are candidates who want to co-operate on a running research project of IPIS. It goes without saying that the focus of your research needs to fit within our thematic scope (see: www.ipisresearch.be/vision.php).